commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Nightly snapshots
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 13:49:04 GMT
I believe other projects are doing this with Jenkins so I see no reason we couldn't also.

Ralph

On Aug 1, 2011, at 2:19 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Once upon a time, in an era of pioneers, we had nightly builds producing fresh jars available
to heroic developers interested in testing the latest features committed to our projects.

> As I understand now there is no equivalent process. There is a snapshot repository for
Maven artifacts, but it's updated manually.

> Do you think it would be possible to make automated snapshots again, using either Continuum
or Hudson? Is anyone already working on this, or interested in setting this up?