commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [compress] Some ZIP64 Interop Results
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 16:49:55 GMT
On 2011-08-01, Jörg Schaible wrote:

> Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> [snip]

>> [1] Once I manage to set finalize the account creation process at the
>> bug database, that is.  Do they really think I'd give them my business
>> phone number and street address in order to report a bug?

> I always do:
> +00042-4200420042
> 42/0 Lunar City, Moon

The phone number would have been in the wrong format (as was "you must
be kidding").

Actually I thought I'd have to create an Oracle SSO account in order to
create a new bug report but it turned out I was wrong - at least the
form wasn't smart enough to fill in my data and I had to enter it again.

The bug reporting process is pretty painful compared to other open
source communities IMHO.  I don't have a ticket number now, I may
receive one by email, if and once they had time to review my report -
oh, and if the bug hinders progress of my project I might consider
purchasing support 8-)

I better stop before I get even further off topic.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message