commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Commons VFS 2.0
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:45:53 GMT
Build is now successful under Windows 7 with Java 1.5 and 1.6. Artifacts
and site look good.

The only thing I am missing are md5 files. Are they required (other
components used to have them)? If not, you can count my +1.

Oliver

Am 17.08.2011 07:44, schrieb Ralph Goers:
> This is a vote to release Apache Commons VFS 2.0.
>
> Changes made since the last candidate:
>
> * Fixed the manifest error that was causing the build to fail.
> * Changed the copyright date in the Notice file from 2010 to 2011.
> * Removed the references to javamail from the Notice file.
> * Removed all the @version tags
> * Fixed the EOL issues with README.txt, RELEASE-NOTES.txt, and src/changes/announcement.vm
(osgi/MANIFEST.MF has been removed).
> * Modified the release notes to mention the code is not source compatible with VFS 1.x
and that the package name changed.
> * Fixed the WARNING for the use of the deprecated tasks element.
> * Fixed the WARNING for the use of the deprecated systemProperties element.
> * Made sure all jars have NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt
>
> The build message
> [WARNING] Ignoring project type pom - supportedProjectTypes = [jar, bundle]
> was not fixed as that is due to commons parent causing the maven-bundle plugin to run
on all subprojects, including those that don't generate bundles or jars.

> I have also removed files that shouldn't be present in the Maven repository from the
staging repo.

> [ ] +1 release it
> [ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because.
>
> Ralph
>

> Tag: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/vfs/tags/commons-vfs2-project-2.0/
 (revision 1158401).

> Site: http://people.apache.org/~rgoers/commons-vfs/site/
>
> Binaries: http://people.apache.org/~rgoers/commons-vfs/staged/
>
> The following artifacts have been staged to the org.apache.commons-045 (u:rgoers, a:208.29.163.248)
repository.