commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [math] StorelessCovariance
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:22:43 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Le 17/08/2011 18:15, Patrick Meyer a écrit :
> I am workin on the StorelessCovariance per jira MATH-449. However, I'm
> having a hard time using subversion via Netbeans. I have successfully
> created the new classes and a JUnit test. However, when I run the test I
> get the following message,
>
> "caused an ERORR: Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or
> abstract in class file org/apache/commons/math/TestUtils"

Do you have a complete implementation of JUnit in your classpath or only
the top level API ?

It seems similar to this:
<http://www.andrejkoelewijn.com/wp/2010/03/04/absent-code-attribute-in-method-that-is-not-native-or-abstract/>

or this
<http://dominikdorn.com/2010/05/maven-junit-classformaterror-absent-code-attribute/>

and hence elated to API and implementation separation.

Apache Commons Math does not have any runtime dependency and the only
test time dependency is JUnit.

Luc