commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [logging] logging vs slf4j
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:53:51 GMT
+1 as well. That's the path I advocated for Configuration 2.0, combined
with the log4j bridge from Paul Smith [1]

Maybe we should stop spending our energy on alternative logging
frameworks and try to improve the standard one in the JDK instead. I
have been told that Java was open source now, so let's contribute !

Emmanuel Bourg

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~psmith/logging.apache.org/sandbox/jul-log4j-bridge/examples.html