commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC2]
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 19:44:10 GMT
Maven build works fine on Windows 7 with Java 1.5 and 1.6. I also tested
the ant build successfully. Artifacts and site look good.

Minor nits:
- The release notes contain some XML entities (&lt; &gt;) which is a bit
strange because it is a plain text file.
- When I generate the site locally I get a different clirr report which
goes obviously against a 2.x version.

The binary distribution is really a bit minimalistic, it does not even
contain the Javadocs. I also noticed that the manifest of the tests jar
is the same as for the official jar. Could this cause problems? It
should at least have another name, and the OSGi attributes are probably
incorrect, too. But I checked that this was also the case for Lang 3.0,
so this is probably not blocking.

So in total I am +1 for the release.
Oliver