commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying snapshot builds
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 06:45:44 GMT
If we are going to vote let's make a decision per project. I originally
brought this issue up because I wanted to provide snapshots for cli and
configuration to people willing to try out new features/bug fixes.

As I understand math is probably not interested in having daily
snapshots, I don't know for the other components.

Emmanuel Bourg