commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <>
Subject Re: Deploying snapshot builds
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 06:45:44 GMT
If we are going to vote let's make a decision per project. I originally
brought this issue up because I wanted to provide snapshots for cli and
configuration to people willing to try out new features/bug fixes.

As I understand math is probably not interested in having daily
snapshots, I don't know for the other components.

Emmanuel Bourg

Le 05/08/2011 07:08, Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Looks like we have been experimenting with this.  Before actually
> turning anything on, we need should agree that we actually want to
> to do this and probably VOTE, as I assume the generated artifacts
> are going to be publicly available.  My personal opinion is that we
> should not do this.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message