commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Nexus vs rsync-repository releases
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 14:23:57 GMT
Are we still going to deploy Maven artifacts by SCPing to
m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository on people.apache.org?

I've been discussing the permissions issue for the old groupIds on Nexus
with the Infra team (i.e components using the old groupId
commons-<componentname> need a specific configuration on the snapshot
and release repositories).

Brian Demers kindly proposed to allow the deployment of all commons-*
groups on Nexus, but it would require to block the deployment through
people.apache.org to avoid metadata conflicts.

Do we all agree on using exclusively Nexus for our releases?

Emmanuel Bourg