commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [compress] How to deal with long running test? Maven Profile?
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:04:26 GMT
A common pattern is to introduce an own 'run-its' profile which configures surefire to pickup
those tests.

It's just not good to have tests which in summary takes longer than 3 minutes to run. This
usually leads to developers using -Dmaven.test.skip=true which is kind of counter productive...

LieGrue,
strub