commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [general] Plexus and Commons code inherited from somewhere else
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:48:12 GMT
commons-exec is actively maintained by Sigi Goeschl. So at least this is known to be in good
hands.

The plexus stuff still has @author tags. That's the reason why I learned that you have been
involved. I know this also has been discussed highly controversial, but for such fork scenarios
the @author tag is really a great thing.

It's currently in the sandbox, so every ASF committer can contribute to it.
We are just touching the surface of getting this stuff back to the ASF. So any help is welcome
:)

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/plexus-utils-commons-bridge

LieGrue,
strub