commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [general] Apache + Meritocracy
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:31:37 GMT
Hi Stefan!

That's great news and even underlines better what Christian already stated: committocracy
doen't really work out - not socially and not even technically. The code in question seems
to got moved a few times, so all commit history is long time gone.

I'll scan the Ant codebase for similarities and pick the stuff I need if that's ok.

txs and LieGrue,
strub