commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <>
Subject Re: [vfs] mvn3 eclipse fails
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:43:25 GMT
Hi Ralph,

Ralph Goers wrote:

> For some reason Christian's message didn't arrive in the proper email
> folder so I never saw it.
> Actually, the real problem here isn't as much the LICENSE and NOTICE files
> as it is checkstyle.xml.  It would be bad to have copy of that file in
> each sub-folder as the checkstyle rules would be likely to get out of
> synch.  However, it is probably good to have a single copy of the other
> files as well.

For the generated Eclipse project it is the additional resource (and
testResource) definition of those two files in the commons-parent. It will
*always* create a non-usable Eclipse project. Therefore I wonder if we can
take the same approach for the main and test artifact as we do for the
javadoc - simply by using the antrun plugin instead. This would prevent the
addition of the basedir to the classpath.

- Jörg

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message