commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [LANG] Release Commons Lang 3.0 (based on RC4)
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 07:19:56 GMT
Hi Hen,

Henri Yandell wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Jörg Schaible <>
> wrote:

>> As usual I build from the source tarball with my compiler zoo.
>> A test fails with IBM JDK 6, because the test makes wrong assumptions
>> about the implementation details of ArrayList delivered by the runtime:
>> ============ %< ===========
>> Failed tests:
>> null
>> but
>> ============ %< ===========
> Can you open up a JIRA Item for this one? I don't think it's a release
> blocker, but we should fix it in 3.0.1.

>> 5/ Distribution Management: Report should be disabled, links are not
>> valid for users
> Any idea how?

This is a result from the project-info-reports plugin. It seems we have
currently no explicit configuration for it, but the individual report can be

These info reports exist and are all generated by default:

Since the Distribution Management report in its current form does not make
sense for any Commons component, we might rather configure it in the POM

>> 6/ Changes Report: Claims 3.0 to be unreleased
> Yeah, need to put whatever date the release is when pushing the final site
> up.
>> None of this is a blocker though, therefore +1
> *cheer* :)

> I'll aim to hit all before release (bar distribution management); but
> anyone else should feel free to tweak the site. Whenever we
> successfully release I'll deploy a site from trunk instead of the RC'd
> version.

Thought so.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: