commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DAEMON] Release Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.6
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 17:55:19 GMT

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/daemon/tags/COMMONS_DAEMON_1_0_6_RC1/
> Generated documentation can be seen at:
> http://people.apache.org/~mturk/daemon-site/
>
> The vote will end on July 8th.
> As usual, if voted, the tag will be renamed to COMMONS_DAEMON_1_0_6.
>

> The proposed 1.0.6 release is:
> [ ] Stable - go ahead and release as 1.0.6 Stable
> [ ] Broken - do not release
>

> Regards

Minor nit: src/native/unix/INSTALL.txt claims that the resulting binary is
./natice/jsvc, but it is ./jsvc. Built from -src as 64-bit version. ./jsvc -
help works.

I could build the Java artifacts using Maven with my compile zoo on amd64
down from 7.0 to 1.4.2.

+1

- Jörg