commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dbutils] Async Version
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:17:52 GMT
I definitely check it from time to time. It's very low maintenance and
many of the open items are wish-list level. I last touched it back in
April (http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?path=%2Fcommons%2Fproper%2Fdbutils%2Ftrunk%2F),
and Sebb made some tweaks back in 2010.

Neither of the two resolved items in 1.4 really justify a release, but
a 1.3.1 might be worth it just to keep the release mechanisms going.
Really only the one actionable issue exists (the recent DBUTILS-77)
which suffers from the "so who has SQL Server?" issue.

Hen