commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: [dbutils] Async Version
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:17:52 GMT
I definitely check it from time to time. It's very low maintenance and
many of the open items are wish-list level. I last touched it back in
April (,
and Sebb made some tweaks back in 2010.

Neither of the two resolved items in 1.4 really justify a release, but
a 1.3.1 might be worth it just to keep the release mechanisms going.
Really only the one actionable issue exists (the recent DBUTILS-77)
which suffers from the "so who has SQL Server?" issue.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Bill Speirs <> wrote:
> I started working on an async version of QueryRunner but noticed the dbutils
> source hasn't been touched in 20 months. Are patches/enhancements still
> being accepted on this project?
> Thanks...
> Bill-

To unsubscribe, e-mail: