commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Release date for common lang 3.0 (Final Release)
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 02:56:37 GMT
There is no planned release date.

We release when the release is ready and there's currently one
blocking API issue regarding the text.translate package.

Once that issue is resolved then another release candidate can be
proposed; currently no one is working on the issue though.

Hen

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 2:05 AM, Rohan Kadam <rohanka@cybage.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please let me know, when common lang 3.0 will be moved from Beta to Final Release?
>
> Thanks,
> Rohan Kadam.
>

> "Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from
Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not
an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the
sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is
not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com<http://www.cybage.com>