commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-math (in module apache-commons) failed
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:58:16 GMT
On 21 July 2011 09:48, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> On 2011-07-21, <luc.maisonobe@free.fr> wrote:
>
>> The problem seems to come from reading resource test files, see <http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/apache-commons/commons-math/gump_file/TEST-org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueDecompositionImplTest.txt.html>.
>
>> Is there something specific to tell Gump the files under test/resources should be
copied somewhere in the classpath ?

> Yes, a <work> entry in the Gump descriptor.
>
> Done with <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1149079>
> unless I managed to get the path wrong.

Although that may fix the issue for Gump, I think that's the wrong
place to fix the problem, because the stand-alone Ant test fails if
run in a clean workspace.

The Maven resources plugin appears to copy all files under the
resources/ tree; the Ant build should do likewise for compatibility,
in which case the Gump fix is not needed.