commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject [BCEL] Site updates for move from Jakarta
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 14:21:53 GMT
I think everything has now been updated in BCEL to change Jakarta to
Commons - apart from the download page.

I've uploaded the generated site, which is linked from the main
Commons site (also updated to add JCS).

At some point we could drop the Jakarta site and add a redirect to the
new Commons site.

I'm not sure what we should do about the downloads page.
At present the links still point to the Jakarta downloads area.

Future downloads should be available from the Commons dist/ tree, but
users still need to be able to find archived releases.
Not sure that the commons-download plugin allows for that.