commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject [SITE] Wrong license URL on top-level site
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 15:13:03 GMT
The current active top-level commons site has the wrong URL for the
license link - it points to
  http://commons.apache.org/license.html
instead of
  http://www.apache.org/licenses/

Not sure how that happened, as the site was generated after the link
was changed in site.xml, and the link is generated OK for me now
locally.

I've updated commons-site to suppress the version display as we don't
maintain one, and to use the latest Commons Skin.

I've not deployed site before - is it just a question of running the following?

mvn site:deploy

Or is it just as good to run

mvn site:stage

and then copy the generated site to people.a.o?
(That way it's possible to check the site before deployment).