commons-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Sterijevski <gsterijev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] RegressionModelSpecificationException
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 01:53:34 GMT

> +1 from me as well (does that even count?).

As an aside, I believe we will be adding more exceptions. The number of ways
to screw up a regression is limited only by the user's imagination. As we
finalize how we deal with obviously redundant regressors, that might be a
new exception as well. Perhaps we should think of the exceptions cleaving in
two planes. First would be input data problems. Second would be estimation
failure.

-Greg