commons-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Sterijevski <gsterijev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Pivoting in QR decomposition
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 17:27:33 GMT
I agree about refactoring, was just experimenting to see what sorts of
changes would need to be made in order to support restrictions. In the next
week or so, I will introduce yet another regression algorithm, the so-called
"sweep" algorithm. Once we have that, we will cover both normal equation
based estimation techniques and build the inverse as you techniques. Then we
will have something concrete to finalize our refactoring discussions.

-Greg