commons-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Sterijevski <gsterijev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (MATH-607) Current Multiple Regression Object
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 17:37:21 GMT
I like the following:
It is conceivable that the interface you designed could be a facade over a
lower level linear operator interface where that makes sense.  If so, that
is great.

Looking through commons there is public interface DecompositionSolver.
Perhaps an extension of this interface is what you are thinking of?

Phil what are your thoughts?

-Greg