commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dbutils] Async Version
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 23:09:50 GMT
Sounds good... I'll open an enhancement request for async and submit my
code.

The company I work for has SQL server and I will actually be using this lib
with it so I'll check on that bug and see if I can help.

Thanks...

Bill-

On Jul 28, 2011 6:18 PM, "Henri Yandell" <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:
> I definitely check it from time to time. It's very low maintenance and
> many of the open items are wish-list level. I last touched it back in
> April (
http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?path=%2Fcommons%2Fproper%2Fdbutils%2Ftrunk%2F
),