commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DIGESTER] Release Apache Commons Digester 3.0 based on RC2
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:01:39 GMT
This is my +1
signatures are now OK, binaries have asc/md5/sha1,
checkstyle/javadoc/findbugs errors have been resolved.
Also 3.0 branch in the site (apidocs/release notes) are OK.
Run & compile on both java5/java6 on Mac OSX
Thanks Luc for your feedbacks, they helped *a lot* of improving the release!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/