commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject Re: [sandbox] [classscan] classscan API design review needed
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:44:47 GMT
Hallo Mark,

> Some classscan-clients maybe first need to read some config files for getting exclude/include

sorry for being repetitive but that's here too that I suggest adopting
the Meiyo's alike way of configuring the component via EDSL instead of
config files - there's no reason to adopt an approach that reminds old
J2EE/Spring configurations - unless we aim be integrated ;)

I had the same problem with moinmoin but honestly I don't remember how
I figured out :/

Buona serata! ;)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: