commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DIGESTER] Release Apache Commons Digester 3.0 based on RC2
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 10:52:23 GMT
Thanks a lot for the review Joerg, much more than appreciated!!!

I have definitively to add those infos on the site, the guide is not
so explicit on that topic :P

No idea why that test hanged :/ I'll investigate anyway which could
cause a starvation.

Thanks once again, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/