commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dietmar Wolz <drdietmarw...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [math] BOBYQA
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:02:23 GMT
Indeed it was not easy to get the thing converted. I will apply all the
tests
I already wrote for CMA-ES (they could be refactored out in a separate
class later). The last two bugs I detected resulted only in
a slight performance decrease and were only detected by debugging both
programs in parallel. I am quite confident that both the Java and the
Fortran
versions are functionally identical now.