commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dietmar Wolz <>
Subject Re: [math] BOBYQA
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:02:23 GMT
Indeed it was not easy to get the thing converted. I will apply all the
I already wrote for CMA-ES (they could be refactored out in a separate
class later). The last two bugs I detected resulted only in
a slight performance decrease and were only detected by debugging both
programs in parallel. I am quite confident that both the Java and the
versions are functionally identical now.

>The first thing should be to have some unit tests with the expected result
>obtained from running the FORTRAN code, in order to thwart possible errors
>in the converted code.
>> [...]
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail: