commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eugen Paraschiv <hanrisel...@gmail.com>
Subject [lang]
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 12:47:30 GMT
Hi,
I have just upgraded my old dependency for commons-lang 2.6 to the new
3.0-SNAPSHOT. I'm having some trouble with the XML escaping - with 2.6, the
StringEscapeUtils.escapeXml method would escape Strings in a certain way.
Now, my results are completely different (meaning that id simply doesn't
escape some characters that it used to). Is this behavior expected? Was the
escaping algorithm changed for 3.0? If so, is there anything I can use to
keep go back to the original behavior?
I can provide test cases for each of my different unescaped characters if
needed.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Eugen.