commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Pocock <>
Subject Re: (MATH-608) Remove methods from RealMatrix Interface
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 08:38:29 GMT
You may get more mileage by having a matrix operation interface that has is
parameterised over the two matrix types. It would have things like multiply
once and you would have different concrete implementations for different
pairs of matrix types. The implementations can even be provided via one of
the matrix classes to allow it to take advantage of the matrix internal
structure without exposing it.