commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [logging] logging vs slf4j
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 00:25:40 GMT
FWIW, I have been working heavily on Log4J version 2 and would hope you'd help with that before
going to SLF4J [1]. I have separated the API and Impl in a manner similar to SLF4J/Logback
but am working to correct some problems I've encountered using each of those where I work.

Ralph

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/branches/BRANCH_2_0_EXPERIMENTAL/rgoers/