commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [compress] Where to Place Big Test Archives?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:07:55 GMT
On 2011-07-27, Jörg Schaible wrote:

> Different approach: Create out of them separate Maven artifacts.

This probably is what I had in mind when I suggested to move them -
along with the testcases - somewhere outside of trunk.  I just didn't
know the proper nomenclature and likely don't know how to do that
properly, I'm an Ant guy and all that. 8-)

Technically that would mean we'd add a reactor for Compress with two
artifacts.  One would be what Compress is right now and one would hold
"interop tests" or something similar.  Is this correct?

I'm with Ted and would only create one artifact for all interop tests.
And I'd probably prefer to keep the small tests with the code as unit
tests.

Stefan