commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] Upgrading to latest pom v21
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 17:28:58 GMT
I made some strange commits yesterday that I am still evaluating.  When I looked at my directory
I found a bunch of stuff left over from the last time I ran release:prepare so I ran release:rollback
with -DdryRun. It appeared to check stuff in anyway.

I was waiting for release plugin 2.2 to be released before attempting another VFS release
as I needed one of the new features. I changed the pom yesterday to include it.  Changing
the parent pom version is probably OK although I'm not sure what the differences are.