commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [math] many warnings RegressionResults and MillerUpdatingRegression
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:01:56 GMT
Le 20/07/2011 18:56, Greg Sterijevski a écrit :
> Having discovered the check-results.xml file, I will work through them
> all... (the ones I contributed). -Greg

You may also want to have a look at the findbugs report. There are only
a few problems (2 or 3 if I remember correctly), related to storage of
array references. such problems are often solved by using the clone()
method on arrays, to make sure the array stored in the class and the
array seen by the caller are independent to each other.

Thanks for your efforts
Luc