commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [LANG] Release Commons Lang 3.0 (based on RC4)
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:18:06 GMT
The build runs fine for me with Java 1.5 and 1.6 on Windows 7. Artifacts
look good.

I was wondering why the binary distribution does not contain jars for
the sources and javadocs, but this is probably not necessary because the
artifacts are available at the maven repository.

A minor nit: The RAT report on the site lists some files which should
not be in.

So +1!
Oliver