commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <>
Subject Re: [math] many warnings RegressionResults and MillerUpdatingRegression
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:58:25 GMT
Ack.  All of the warnings are either missing javadoc or exception string warnings.  I was holding
off fixing the latter until we had a couple of impls to compare so we could see the full range
of errors we were likely to see.  I can probably do that now, though.  Will add to the thread
on regression API refactoring and get something at least functional into the code.  As for
the javadoc, thanks for volunteering, Greg :)

On Jul 20, 2011, at 5:03 AM, Luc Maisonobe <> wrote:

> Hello all,
> Is seems there are many checkstyle and findbugs warnings in the RegressionResults and
MillerUpdatingRegression classes. They are mainly missing javadoc, but also hard-coded exception
messages and storing array references in classes.