commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sebastien Brisard" <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject Re: [math] RealLinearOperator and AbstractRealMatrix
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:12:02 GMT
I'm sorry. Did you forget to commit {{InvertibleRealLinearOperator}}?
Before I commit new code (Conjugate gradient, SYMMLQ, etc...), I'll open a new
JIRA ticket for having AbstractRealMatrix inherit from RealLinearOperator, if
that's OK with everyone.
Because MATH-581 got a bit messy, I'll also open a new one specifically with
these new classes (again, if that suits you).
Also, I'd like to have your feeling on MATH-613, so that I can submit the
corresponding code (which would in turn lead to a more compact CG/SYMMLQ...).
Best,
Sebastien