commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [sandbox] [classscan] classscan API design review needed
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:20:27 GMT
Hi Simo!

Sorry, I guess I was not clear enough!

Some specs require us to pickup this info from some config (e.g. META-INF/beans.xml). The
classscan-client needs to pickup this configuration from there and must tell it the classscan-server
somehow. This could be some form of Domain Specific Language, but I'm not sure if this isn't
a complete overkill here.

It could be interesting to use the DSL approach for the callback filters of course.

LieGrue,
strub