commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ALL] BCEL and JCS as Commons components?
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:58:15 GMT
On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Thomas Vandahl <tv@apache.org> wrote:
> On 18.06.11 18:45, Rahul Akolkar wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 4:09 AM, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Just code on its own = -1. As long as committers are coming, +1.
>>>
>> <snip/>
>>
>> Proposal is to give existing committers karma (some have it). In
>> addition, there seems some new folks interested (amongst Commons
>> committers).
>
> Would that mean that commit karma will be transferred from Jakarta to
> Commons if, for example, JCS moves?

<snip/>

I'd propose bringing atleast the following folks with the code:

  BCEL: dbrosius (tcurdt already has Commons karma)
  JCS: asmuts, tv

The Commons PMC would have to approve ofcourse.

Further, if anyone else who has previously contributed shows up
interested, I'd be willing to nominate them as well.

-Rahul