commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [dormant][vote] resurrect commons-graph
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 19:41:15 GMT
Hi all guys,
I'm in the middle of moving job and in the new company they need to
manage data organized in graph structures.
So, since it would involve my profession and the new boss is more than
encouraging me on participating on oss, I'm interested on resurrecting
the commons-graph from dormant to sandbox and prepare it as a new
component, providing common known graph algorithms implementation.
Moreover looks like graphs are new trends for storing an manipulating
data, so hopefully such component would be useful for future Apache
projects.
So please cast your votes. This vote will remain open for 72 hours,
and close next 10th of June at 7:40pm CET
Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!!!
Simo

[ ] +1
[ ] +/- 0
[ ] -1, because ...