commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] The future of the Meiyo component
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:07:12 GMT
Hi again guys!!!
You can't immagine how you make me feel happy just speaking about the
new component :)

@Matt: got your POV. Such kind of example you're asking for doesn't
exist (yet!),I'll add it ASAP (now I'm playing a little with graph);

@James: didn't perform any integration test in different application
servers, apologizes :( Do you have any suggestion about how to
automate them? It would be nice having them running just launching
'mvn test' but I don't have a idea yet how to do it.

So, if it is fine for you, I can proceed to renaming it, ok? :)
Just let me know, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/