commons-dev mailing list archives

From Arshad Ansari <arshadansar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [dormant][vote] resurrect commons-graph
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:01:33 GMT
Hello Simone,

I just had one question. How long would it take for commons-graph to have a
git (read-only) mirror? Or will it happen as soon as it is moved from
dormant to sandbox?
Pardon me, for my ignorance. Being a new comer has its consequences.

I'm looking forward to contribute to commons-graph.

Thanks and regards,
Arshad