commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ognl] Create parser dynamically
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:49:23 GMT
Hi Jochen!!!
green light from my side, that would be a *great* improvement IMHO!!!
Targeting to a different package would at the same time help you
detecting the differences with current code, so filling missing parts
should be less painful.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help and feel free to ping me
directly if any help is needed!
All the best, have a nice weekend!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/