commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-digester (in module apache-commons) failed
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:47:35 GMT
Hi Stefan!!!
thanks for your kind availability!!
I expect that main efforts on Digester will be focused to version 3, I
moved the old code in a proper branch just for occasional maintenance
releases, but I don't expect do a 2.x release again - at least soon.
So a project rename is fine for me, many thanks in advance!!!
Have a nice day, all the best,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/