commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] The future of the Meiyo component
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:38:55 GMT
Hi all guys,
thanks a lot for the feedbacks!!!
Two minor notes:

 * code is already available (and rearranged) in sandbox[1], so feel
free to play with it!!!
 * I like commons-classpath too, anyway the component contains also
the stuff to scan Classes/Annotations, so 'classpath' would sound too
restrictive... or not? :P

I can take care about quickly renaming/repackaging once we decided how
to call it, thanks in advance!!!
All the best!
Simo

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/meiyo/trunk