commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] The future of the Meiyo component
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:14:55 GMT
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Simone Tripodi
<> wrote:
> Hi all guys,
> I invested a little of my spare time on rearranging stuff on Meiyo and
> put it in a decent condition, what is needed is the following:
>  * involve more people, technical review are more than accepted; feel
> free to discuss improvement and commit!
>  * take a decision:
>    - merging parts in different existing components;
>    - releasing it as a new component; in this case, we have to
> promote it as a proper component and we already agreed a new name is
> needed.
> WDYT? Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!!!

Can we go ahead and decide the (deliberately bland) name of the
sandbox component?  Obvious (to me) candidates include:

* [scancp]
* [cpscan]
* [classpath]

Are there others?  Once this is decided we can set up the
trunks-sandbox external (and won't need to change it later).  It
sounds silly, but I'd rather have the code in my checkout of
trunks-sandbox before doing anything serious to it personally.