commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Validator 1.4 beta 1 based on RC1
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 00:23:49 GMT
Hi Nick,

I do not know enough about this code base to vote on it, but I noticed the
following building with Maven:

[warn] [XHTML Sink] Modified invalid anchor name: 'Changes Report' to
'Changes_Report'
[warn] [XHTML Sink] Modified invalid anchor name: 'Release History' to
'Release_History'

[INFO] There are 2 checkstyle errors.

[WARNING] While downloading xml-apis:xml-apis:2.0.2
  This artifact has been relocated to xml-apis:xml-apis:1.0.b2.

[INFO] Generating "FindBugs Report" report    ---
findbugs-maven-plugin:2.3.1
[INFO] Locale is en
     [java] Warnings generated: 21
[warn] [XHTML Sink] Modified invalid anchor name:
'org.apache.commons.validator.CreditCardValidator$Amex' to
'org.apache.commons.validator.CreditCardValidatorAmex'
[warn] [XHTML Sink] Modified invalid anchor name:
'org.apache.commons.validator.CreditCardValidator$Discover' to
'org.apache.commons.validator.CreditCardValidatorDiscover
'
[warn] [XHTML Sink] Modified invalid anchor name:
'org.apache.commons.validator.CreditCardValidator$Mastercard' to
'org.apache.commons.validator.CreditCardValidatorMaster
card'
[warn] [XHTML Sink] Modified invalid anchor name:
'org.apache.commons.validator.CreditCardValidator$Visa' to
'org.apache.commons.validator.CreditCardValidatorVisa'
[warn] [XHTML Sink] Modified invalid anchor name:
'org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResult$ResultStatus' to
'org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResultResultStatus

Building with:

Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 12:31:09-0500)
Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.0.3\bin\..
Java version: 1.6.0_24, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_24\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

Gary