commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [dormant][vote] resurrect commons-graph
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:22:50 GMT
Hi Oliver!!!
I propose a step 0 where we define how generic Graph APIs should look
like, then define, as you indeed proposed, simple yet powerful
implementations; users are free to define their own implementations on
top on our APIs, or wrappers on Neo4J

Parallel collections would indeed nice to have... let's back speaking
about it once we will have terminated the first topic!!!

And, of course your help will be precious!!!
Thanks for sharing feedbacks and thoughts, all the best!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/