commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Digester 3.0 based on RC1 - take2
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:58:10 GMT
Hi all guys,
I just realized that the tag[1] dir name is in the wrong pattern - I
overlooked the fact that the release:plugin tagged with the default
one :(
Now the question is: is it fine just moving it with a 'svn move' or
the RC has to be rebuilt from scratch?
Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:14 PM, Simone Tripodi
<> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> very nice to meet you and thanks for reporting!
> That should be non blocking, once the 3.0 release passed, the
> 3.1-SNAPSHOT site will be re-deployed and will override wrong
> link/deprecated and already fixed references!
> Have a nice day!
> Simo
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:55 PM, Dave Brosius <> wrote:
>>  Perhaps i am confused but it appears the source code links on the web site (
are wrong,
>> svn checkout commons-digester3
Is this the right one -- it seems to worksvn checkout
commons-digesterCould someone fix them, (or me, which ever is wrong?)dave  ----- Original
Message -----From: &quot;Simone Tripodi&quot; >;

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: