commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@joda.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] codebase looking for a place to be contributed to commons
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:30:17 GMT
I've used scannotation before, which is reasonably well known I
believe, but could probably be improved on. I think with multiple
versions at Apache, it is a perfect concept for commons. I would check
out [discovery] first to see if that has a similar goal.

I'd set it up separately to [lang] first, to see how big it is. It
feels a little frameworky, but may be suitable for inclusion.

I also think that we should look to include ideas from the old [id]
project into [lang], as [id] is never going to be released.

Stephen

I found somewhere else at Apache. You can see it at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/branches/BRANCH_2_0_EXPERIMENTAL/rgoers/log4j2-core/src/main/java/org/apache/logging/log4j/core/config/plugins/ResolverUtil.java.
It is used by https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/branches/BRANCH_2_0_EXPERIMENTAL/rgoers/log4j2-core/src/main/java/org/apache/logging/log4j/core/config/plugins/PluginManager.java.