commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA report strategy; how to handle duplicates?
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 15:30:45 GMT
On 4 June 2011 16:20, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
> I like the report. Can you put it in [parent]?

I don't thnk that would work in general.

To make it usable, I had to specify the fix versions, because there
are currently a lot of issues without fix versions (some may be
incorrectly resolved duplicates).
And unfortunately the blank versions sort first.

I suggest you try it for yourself and see without the fix versions.

I suspect there will be a lot of work to add the correct fix versions
to every JIRA issue.